Saturday 9: Do You Want To Dance?
1. When was the last time that you danced in public?
In August, at BlogHer ’12, with Kylie and lots of glow sticks (and alcohol).
3. What is the most that you have ever lost?
I lost 170 lbs. That’s a lot, eh?
4. What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor?
I made my husband mow their lawn. *snicker*
5. It’s election season. What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be?
Focusing on our people and our needs before we focus on the rest of the world’s. First and foremost: more accessible (affordable, equal) health care.
6. What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured?
September 2011 – the remnants of Hurricane Irene. We lost power for nearly a day, and had lots of downed trees and flooded areas. But compared to what other areas dealt with, what we dealt with was paltry.
7. Have you been or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts?
No and no. It’s not for me. Bring on the meat!
8. If you had a wish for your future, what would it be?
9. Who just doesn’t get it?
My brother. *sigh*