Saturday 9: I’m So Excited
1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited?
Really excited? Well, I was excited for back to school, but not really heart racing excited. That would have to be reserved for…let’s see… probably the news that I’m going to be an aunt next spring! Now that’s exciting! ♥
2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
I was 15, and my first job was McDonald’s. Who doesn’t start out working in fast food?
3. Tell us about your grandparents.
They were awesome, and sadly, they’re dead.
4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations?
Generally I’m on top of things, but there are some things I’ll wait until the last minute to take care of. Oops!
5. What would others say about you?
6. Do you believe in life on other planets?
No. Yes. I’m undecided?
7. When was the last time that you were called too thin?
8. Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
No. I is a lazy Jenn. And a busy one.
9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
Erm…no, not always.