The Queen’s Meme: The Better Late Than Never Meme
1. Are you always on time or just a tad late?
I am trying really, REALLY hard to improve on this, but generally I am right on time – as in, walking in the door right when I’m supposed to be there, or running a minute or two behind. Ideally, I’d like to get everywhere but friends’ houses and parties 5-10 minutes early.
2. Is there someone in your life that irritates you regularly about not being on time?
My mother, but I supposed she doesn’t really count since she’s no longer in my life, heh.
3. Can you think of a time when you were late for something and it was REALLY a big deal?
No, thank goodness.
4. Do prompt perky people irritate you? (oh, that was a Freudian blog slip)
Aw, not really… promptness is good, and perky is almost always good!
5. If you were on your way to work and had five minutes to get there, would you stop in the road to rescue a crossing turtle?
Absolutely. And if I arrived to work late because of it, I would be truthful (I’d also take a picture of the crossing turtle as proof, haha).
6. Have you ever had to actually punch a time clock?
7. What is your standard “excuse” when you are tardy?
I usually blame my kids.