Sunday Stealing: The 88 Meme, Part 3
46. What are your LEGAL initials?
The first is J, the second is L, and the third is for me and those who need to know, know.
47. Who’s the first B in your contacts?
48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
A couple of nights ago, while watching World’s Dumbest (pro tip: wine makes the show even more hilarious).
49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Absolutely, without hesitation.
50. Explain your last awkward moment?
No thanks. Awkward moments are best forgotten as quickly as possible.
51. Are you afraid of the dark?
A little. Not so much afraid as unnerved, and only by the absolute darkness that I can’t see my hand in. I’ve been in that kind of darkness, and it’s freaky.
52. Do you have good vision?
Not really. I’m nearsighted, and I have an astigmatism in my right eye.
53. Have you ever tripped someone?
No. I’m not the mean-hearted sort.
54. Have you ever slapped someone?
55. Are you Irish?
56. Do you use chap stick?
57. Do you have any scars?
Yes, quite a few.
58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
Yes, if you count being together for 12 years + married for the last 8 of those as dating. ♥
60. Name the last person to text you?
61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
Sure, if we have a great relationship and were in love.
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a A?
64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left if you’re looking at it (the right if you’re in the bed looking out).
65. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day?
N/A – I’m already married.
66. Do you fall for people easily?
67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Yes, in many ways.